Cajun French: l’orange (l’ō-ronj) – orange
A small bottle of Sweet Roasted Garlic Balsamic Dressing was hanging out in our pantry. We weren’t sure how we would use the dressing. Flash forward, on the table in our fruit bowl was oranges and avocados while in the fridge we had cooked shrimp, roasted corn and roasted garlic. It was coming together. We decided to build a citrus salad with shrimp.
Mais C’est Bon!
- 1 orange, peeled sectioned and cut in chunks
- 1 avocado, peeled seeded and chunk
- 3 cloves roasted garlic, sliced
- ½ cup roasted corn, stripped from cob
- 20 cooked shrimp
- 6 small leaves Bibb lettuce, shredded
- Camp Dog Cajun seasoning
- Sweet Roasted Garlic Balsamic Dressing to taste
Season shrimp to taste with salt and Camp Dog Cajun seasoning
Combine all ingredients except dressing and toss
Season to taste
Add dressing to taste and toss